The lyrics i chose for this project are "Daddys little girl" by Tim Mcgraw "When you were in trouble that crooked little smile would melt my heart of stone now look at you I've turned around and you've almost grown. Sometimes your asleep i whisper i love you in the moonlight at your door as i walk away i hear you say daddy love you more. you beautiful baby from the outside in chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again go on take on this old world but to me you know you will always be my little girl someday someboy will come and ask me for your hand but i wont say yes to him unless i know hes the half that makles you whole he has a poets soul and the heart of a mans man i klnow hell say hes in love, but between you and me he wont be good enough".
I chose this lyrics because this song reminds me of me and my dad cause im the only girl and im a daddys girl and he would always tell me the things that are in the song and he had decictaed the song to me. So everytime i hear it it reminds me of my dad and since were far away from each other its just something that makes me happier when this song comes out
2 comments:
wow I really like this picture. The quote really touches me and I love the colors you used.
well Your picture is very interesting with all the bright colors and i think your quote is really beautiful and it can really help when times get rough because you have your daddy close to your heart and wishes.so I love it good job
Post a Comment